At all times we will protect your personal information to the best of our ability and take the security of the storage of your data seriously. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that all information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment.
If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
If you need any further information pertaining to a privacy matter, you should contact us at: email@example.com
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:-
• to provide our services to you;
• to communicate with you;
• for company record keeping;
• to improve the quality of our service;
• for market research;
• to track activity on our website; and
• for employment purposes including job applications and employee communications.
We may also use this information for other reasonably expected purposes directly related to the main purpose of collection, including:-
• dealing with your enquiries and customer service purposes;
• processing and delivery of your orders;
• generating invoices and receipts;
• performing credit checks and credit reporting;
• maintaining and managing your account;
• debt recovery actions;
• market analysis and product analysis and development;
• marketing other products and services to you;
• staff training and/or recruitment; and
• for any other reasonably expected purpose.
For all other uses or disclosure, we will obtain your consent.
If you do not provide all or part of the information requested, the consequences of this may be that:-
• we will not adequately be able to carry out our services to you.
• we may not be able to carry out our services to you at all.
What personal information do we need to collect from you?
We may collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media and other written and verbal communications.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the services you request from us and what personal information you choose to disclose to us.
How do we collect it?
We will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonable or intrusive way. This may be by way of online forms, emails or via telephone request.
We will only collect personal information about an individual, where it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so, from that individual only.
If we collect personal information about you from someone else, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are aware or have been made aware of the matters listed above (except to the extent that making you aware of these matters would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual).
We will never rent or sell your personal information, including your email address.
Our contact details
Our contact details are:-
You are able to request your personal information, the purposes for which it is held, how it was collected, how it is held, used and disclosed by submitting a request in writing to the above email address.
If you feel your privacy rights have been breached, you can submit a complaint to us at this same email address.